ABOUT OUR FIRM
Aldridge Connors, LLP ("Aldridge Connors" or "Firm") is a multi-state law firm with locations in both Atlanta, Georgia, and Delray Beach, Florida. Aldridge Connors is a full service provider of legal services to depository and non-depository financial institutions including, banks, mortgage servicing concerns, institutional investors, private firms, and other commercial clients. Aldridge Connors focuses on seven (7) principal "Practice Areas":
- Mortgage Default Services
- Litigation Services
- Residential Real Estate Transaction Services
- Commercial Real Estate Transaction Services
- National Eviction Practice Group
- Regulatory Compliance
- Home Owners Associations / Condo Owners Associations Estoppel Mitigation and Litigation (FL)
Aldridge Connors, since its inception, has been dedicated to providing "best-in-class" representation across all of its Practice Areas through its unwavering subscription to three fundamental tenents:
- Partnership. We are a team of partners. Early in our Firm's history, we recognized that our lawyers and support staff could not operate in separate silos. Aldridge Connors lawyers must own a piece of our efficiencies and our support staff must recognize that we are a law firm. Further, we view every client as a partner in every sense of the word. We can only succeed together. This ideal is understood by all and allows Aldridge Connors to continuously prove to our clients that we handle their legal matters with the utmost degree of diligence and care.
- Integrity. We are lawyers first. At every level at Aldridge Connors, we have created a culture where each member of our Firm knows and admires the fact that we are in the business of law, not simply processing documents. We understand that our clients hire us to handle and complete their legal work in the most efficient and legally sound manner possible. This culture is not only manifested in Aldridge Connors lawyers, but is also ingrained in our paralegals, managers, law clerks, and support staff.
- Innovation. We are efficient. While we are lawyers first, we know that our clients' business is financially impacted by inefficiencies and, in particular, files and cases that unnecessarily languish as a result of inaction or impediment. Aldridge Connors is relentlessly devoted to balancing the legal component of what we do with process efficiencies so that our clients can maintain confidence that their work is being performed in the most legally sound and efficient manner possible under any circumstances.
Aldridge Connors' partners have an average of sixteen years of experience in the mortgage banking industry. The Firm continues to maintain an "AV" Martindale Hubbell rating, with its lawyers having extensive experience across all areas of the financial services sector. In this age of high volume, low touch firms, Aldridge Connors seeks to provide all its clients with hands on representation, which in today's complex financial services environment is now more important than ever. As a result, Aldridge Connors remains strictly committed to providing its clientele in the financial services industry with superior communication, high touch, quality representation and detailed personal service, regardless of client size ranging from small investors to multi-national financial institutions.
Aldridge Connors, since its inception, has focused heavily on the utilization of technology to create work flow synergies with its clients and business partners. In furtherance of the Firm's mission to provide "best in class" legal representation to its clients, Aldridge Connors has developed proprietary technology and work flow systems related to the national management of eviction portfolios, national bankruptcy management, national proof of claim processing, and the tracking and management of commercial litigation portfolios. With its dedicated IT professionals, (consisting of approximately twenty-five in-house staff members including directors, project managers, analysts, programmers, and technicians), Aldridge Connors has developed processes to more efficiently manage our clients' matters and to further integrate into our clients' servicing and billing systems to increase operational efficiencies across the board. Through our leading edge technology, we continue to provide cost effective representation, while still maintaining the highest degree of attorney oversight and care.
As its practice continues to grow, Aldridge Connors is mindful of its reputation and the relationships that we have cultivated along the way. Our unique ability to meet the specific needs of our clients, combined with our industry perspective, experience, team approach, and personalized attention, assures that our clients and business partners are provided cost effective, but more importantly, comprehensive legal counsel.